Friday, January 18, 2013

Browsing thru brands' website :)

Besides flipping through magazines and watch fashion TV shows, the other great way to learn new trends is browsing through clothing stores' website. And I really love to do so! This month, I've been browsing through many websites to see their new stuff and collections I'd like. And because of that, I found that my style has changed.
I used to be so into colors, busy prints, lots of fun layers and girly. But right now I'm more into simple, sleek, feminine silhouette, yet a little bit edgy, which had never ever been my thing before. I also wear more sparkly accessories than before. Actually, I just learned that they help A LOT in completing looks.
Anyway, here are some examples of the new collections I found from H&M and Forever 21.

These are some of my favorite looks from Capsule 2.1 (Forever 21)
The truth is I love almost every single look! LOL
See more here:
And the last one is different from the other two collections I've shown you cause there is no black or studs or anything like that. This one is from Uniqlo, an awesome brand from Japan. Again, it's not as edgy, but it's got sleek, clean cut and the looks are pretty. So they also won my heart.
Don't you think her hair is cool? :D
See more: 

No comments:

Post a Comment