Thursday, January 17, 2013

Say yes to LEGGINGS!

I honestly was never interested in leggings before. I mean, I used to wear them with skirt and shorts but never wore them alone. Today is the first day I actually wear leggings alone and it looked awesome on me! You know, actually I think sometimes leggings look better than pants. Since I have a tiny figure, pants (and jeans) usually bigger than my legs and they will look kinda lumpy.
And here's the picture of my outfit today:
I tried my best to get the picture that you can see the leggings. The one that I'm wearing in here is kinda like fake jeans. I mean they look like jeans but they are not, which I think it's a really cool design. Anyway, I'm thinking about wearing more leggings. So I went on the internet to find some more cool leggings I'd buy.
I'm into edgy/military look right now. So I think camouflage leggings are really cool.

I absolutely love this pair because the print looks like the space.

Like I said, I'm into edgy looks right now. And nothing else would be more perfect than faux leather leggings.

 Floral prints never get old. I love how they look so elegant and make me feel cheerful.
And more leggings here...

No comments:

Post a Comment