Friday, November 23, 2012

♫ There's a wild, wild whisper blowing in the wind... ♫

This Thanksgiving, I've listened to 'American Honey' by Lady Antebellum and fallen in love with the song. The music and the video reminded me about the beautiful countryside with cornfield and stuff where it seems like there's no worries. I just wished I was there! The song (and Thanksgiving day itself) also has reminded me about stuff that I should be thankful for in my life... and also cowboy/country-ish fashion (with some Native American accessories like feathers and dreamcatcher!), soft brown leather, plaids, floral prints, denim, lace, and all those great stuff that could still be wearable in this late-fall season.  This is just something I came up with today:
created on Polyvore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment