Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for the special people and pet in my life, my fantastic family, my awesome host family, all of my friends, and my adorable labradors. I love them so much! I'm thankful for what I've been able to do and accomplish. I'm thankful for the chance to come to America, being able to speak English. Lol I'm thankful for the nature, trees and flowers, beaches and oceans, the sky, the sun, the moon, the star. I'm thankful for art, fashion, literature and music (well, science too) in this world. ♥ I'm thankful for great memories I've had in my life. I'm thankful for my amazing life, my good health, living in this beautiful world and me being myself. Hopefully, I didn't forget something here... Happy Thanksgiving! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment