Sunday, December 23, 2012

My holiday shopping list :D

Happy holidays! I have so many plans for my winter break and they get me excited!! One of the things I will totally do it is go shopping. But this time, it might be slightly different from every time I get to shop because my dad said "I'm giving you a limited budget this time, young lady!" which means I can't spend on whatever I see and like it anymore. So I opened my closet and took a look to see what I need for this holiday season and winter. I found that I need some warm stuff, like coat and sweater and hat. I also need some more casual, feminine blouses and skirts and jewels to complete my looks. And there are some things I should keep in mind that I have to stop buying them: teeshirts and shorts!



















No comments:

Post a Comment